PMU Section of Bilateral Cooperation Division deals with the following items of work:-
- Policy matters relating to Bilateral Cooperation.
- Short term foreign training courses upto four weeks duration offered by JICA, SCPTA, IMF, etc. under Technical Assistance Programme.
- Internal coordination of Bilateral Cooperation Division excluding any matter relating to Sectoral and External Territorial charge assigned to other sections of in BC Division.
- Parliament Questions pertaining to B.C. Division, where the question relates to more than one section in BC Division. Question which asks for information relating to a specific bilateral partner shall be dealt by the concerned Section in BC Division.
- Sectoral Charge: Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
- External Territorial Charge: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Somoa, Soloman Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
- Internal Territorial Charge: North Eastern States.
Circulars/Guidelines issued by PMU Section