The Administration Division is responsible for:
- All administrative and pension matters relating to the officers and employees of the Department.
- Welfare measures for officers and staff of the Department.
- Administrative matters relating to Economic Wing of the Embassy of India, Washington D.C., Tokyo and Beijing, Grant-in-aid to Economic Research Institutions(22 KB) and domestic training programmes.
- Implementation of Official Language Policy of the Government in DEA and subordinate offices, functions of Hindi Salahakar Samiti/Official Language Implementation Committee, Hindi Teaching Training Programmes etc.
- Protocol functions.
- Public grievances relating to the Department, except for Investor's Grievances. For such grievances, Investor's Grievance Redressal Cell (IGRC) under Capital Market Division at igcell[at]nic[dot]in may be contacted.
- Co-ordination works relating to Parliamentary Assurances and on other subject not dealt by any other Division in the Department.
- Central Registry.
- General administration except vigilance matters.
Shri S Selvakumar,
Joint Secretary (ABC),
Department of Economic Affairs
Room No: 67-B, North Block,
New Delhi - 110001
Tel: 2309 3881
Fax: 2309 2024
Officers posted in the division upto the level of Deputy Secretary and their contact details are as under:-
|Designation||Name||Tel / Fax No.|
|Deputy Secretary(Coord)||Shri R V Pandala||2309 5052||rv[dot]pandala[at]nic[dot]in|
|Deputy Secretary (Admin)||Shri R. P. Puri||2309 3592||ram[dot]puri[at]nic[dot]in|
|Under Secretary||Shri R K Sinha||2309 2650||ranjeet[dot]sinha[at]nic[dot]in|
|Under Secretary||Shri Rajani Ranjan||23095061||rajani[dot]ranjan[at]nic[dot]in|
|Under Secretary||Shri Sunil Kumar Gupta||23095260||sunil[dot]gupta75[at]gov[dot]in-|